Signaller LTT2 is a device dedicated to optical and acoustic signaling of the presence of hazards in the particular industrial installation.
Device can be installed in Zone 2 (II3G 3D) of gas and dust hazardous areas.
Main features of the device:
- two light segments, available in 5 different colours. Segment could be 2-coloured,
- continuous / intermittent (blinking) signalling,
- flash light in red or yellow,
- acoustic signaller:
- one level of sound intensity (type PW-091-C),
- two level's of sound intensity (type PW-091-S, PW-091-M),
- signalling up to two different alarm levels, with communicating the proper operational state (no failures) by the green colour,
- connections and control by on/off signals or by RS-485 (Modbus),
- installer friendly. Mistakes and errors in connections does not result in device damage,
- device can also easily communicate a proper operation of the connected (controlling) devices, including connection / control lines (type PW-091-S and PW-091-M).